Sunday, February 24, 2008

Book 8

Hey everyone, Odysseus again. It looks like I a going to be getting back to my family soon. Alcinous called an assembly to get sailors to help me return home. It was approved and now I have a ship and some sailors to get me home, but first Alcinous wanted to have a feast. In which there was singing, dancing and games in honor of me. I cried during a song about the war of Troy, which was pretty embarrassing, but the King saw me and ended the feast so the games could begin. At first I was planning not to participate in the games, but some athletes like Broadsea wanted to see what I was made of, yea, I owned them. Later in the night there was more music about Aphrodite cheating on Hephaistos with Ares, where I cried again of the sorrows of war, and this time the King had questions...

No comments: