Monday, February 11, 2008
Book 3
Hey! what is up people! I am really starting to like this blog thing, 'cause without it i would have to be sending out so many letters to all my friends so they could know how I am doing on my little aventure. Well, speaking of adventure i talked to a few people about my father today, woot. I first came onto this fortress, docked my boat to let my crewmates ashore. I think they went into a bar and they are probably drunk right now. Well anyways, I talked to some man named Nestor. Turns out he knew about my dad. Supposedly after they pillaged Troy, there was a dissagreement between Agamemnon and Menelaos, Agamemnon wanted to stay and give praises to the gods, for letting them win the fight. And Menelaos wanted to just leave and get back to his family. So Nestor left with Menelaos and my father, stayed with Agamemnon to give thanks to Athena and Zeus. So I got a new lead to my fathers' whereabouts, as long as he is not in Hades. *Sob*. I shouldn't even think like that. But honestly, i don't think he is still alive. Well, I will take the lead i have and go find Menelaos tomorrow and find out what happened to my dad and where!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment