Monday, February 11, 2008
Book 4
Hey it is Telemakhos, and I am laying here in my luxury bed, getting my feet bathed and massaged. and i am getting a backrub. Let me take you back to how i got into this state of being... It all started when i said we should go see Menelaus. Well we walked for awhile until we got to his house, or should i say FULL-SIZED 60 ROOMED CASTLE!!! First of all, with out being asked our names, Menelaus took us in, bathed us, and gave us rooms to sleep in. Without even asking our names, talk about luxury. I then went with Nestor's son to the banquet hall, and you will not believe what i saw. The largest, i mean LARGEST dinner buffet i have ever seen, I mean, there was a Cow on the table right in front of me, along with a whole garden of vegetables. So i sat down, and that is when i started to hear about my father and how great of a guy he was. You know, i was so proud of my dad, that i started to cry. Right in front of the king. Talk about embarassing! So ya, crazy day, all to be let up to a good night sleep. Say, I wonder how my mommy is handling those suitors. I hope she is laying down the law and getting them off our property!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment