Monday, February 11, 2008

Book 1

Hey everybody this is Telemakhas, and I'm going to try out this new blog thing. Hmmm, so lets see what i did today... Well the day started off as usual, the suitors were in my house partying it up. How was I ever going to get rid of these suitors? All they ever do is eat all my stuff and they never listen to me and always disrespect me. If only my father were her, boo hoo. Well, speaking of my father, a fine family friend came in today to my house asking for Odysseus and wanting to know what all this partying was about. I tried to tell him about how my father was dead, but he wouldn't listen to me and kept telling me he was alive on some island, and that I should go find him. Well it is now getting late and the suitors are filtering out the door. I am watching them leave from my bedroom. I'm getting tired so i will talk to you tomorrow, maybe tomorrow i will finally man up, and get these suitors out of my house! lol...

No comments: