Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Book 10

Odysseus again... Not really much to say, but i will tell you a story while i am online. So after the war, and before Kalypso, you know that i battled a cyclops, but there is another big thing that happened. So we landed on this island, i stayed on the boat, but some of my shipmates went exploring. Turns out, they find a cottage, in which, a witch lives (tongue twister). Everyone except for one person goes inside, and they get trapped by her spell. The one man who didn't go in went back to get me. I decided that i was going to go and get my men back! On the way there, i was stopped by Hermes, who gave me advice. So i walked a little further and found her cottage. I went inside and found her, she was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. I see now why my men were able to be trapped by her. So, i talked to her, she tried to entrance me, i refused and stuck a sword to her throat, and she agreed to let my men go.

No comments: